Technical Guidelines For The Application Of Nut Columns
1. When selecting nuts, the hardness of low carbon steel plate must be less than 70RB and that of stainless steel plate must be less than 80RB, depending on the thickness and size range of the plate used.
2. Free-cutting iron surface treatment, stainless steel to maintain the primary color, users can according to the needs of the model specifications in the table ordered, but also according to the needs of special customization.
3. The hole size of sheet metal must be machined according to the tolerance size of 0-+0.075 mm. Punching is recommended.
4. Installation must be accomplished through "riveting" operation. No impact tapping is allowed.
5. When stainless steel is used as material, the tail number is marked with "S".
6. The end face of nut column is straight tooth, which is expressed by "C".
7. The length of through-hole nut post is less than 10 mm, and it can be enlarged at hexagonal end face (type I) or round end face (type II) above 10 mm.
Material of riveting stud
The materials used to produce riveting studs are carbon steel, medium carbon steel and stainless steel. Riveting nuts made of carbon steel or medium carbon steel shall be heat treated and galvanized or nickel plated on the surface.
Production of riveted nuts
The equipment for producing riveting nuts is Taiwan precision automatic lathe. The spindle is equipped with five sets of cutters, with fine-tuning screw. The drilling, tapping, milling and chamfering are processed at the same time. The concentricity is accurate and the surface is smooth without any trace of the turning tool.
Use of riveting nut post
The riveting nut column can be riveted on a thin plate 0.5mm thick. After riveting, a solid internal thread can be formed on it. The riveting equipment is used to press down parallel to the head, and the hexagonal edge of riveting stud and sheet metal are used to occlude to prevent sliding and falling off.