(1) fastener fixation: usually connecting parts by locating pins and screws.
(2) press in method: the characteristic is firm and reliable connection, and it is used for assembling the punch punch with larger unloading force.
(3) riveting method: a groove is opened along the outer contour on the punch. The depth of the groove can be determined by the working condition of the mold. Then the mold is loaded into the fixed plate, and the punch is squeezed by the fixed plate material around the punch.
(4) thermal sleeve method: the fit between module sleeve and concave module adopts large interference. When the connection between two joints is only a fixed function, the excess volume should be smaller. When the connection increases, the interference volume should be larger.
(5) welding method: it is mainly used for the equipment of cemented carbide convex and concave die, and the solder is brass and slow cooling after welding.
(6) low melting point alloy method: low melting point alloy is volume expansion when condensing, using this characteristic to fix parts.
(7) epoxy resin bonding method: hardened metal and non metal bond strength, high bonding strength chemical stability, small shrinkage rate of small bonding method is simple. But the hardness is low high temperature, generally lower than 100 degrees.
(8) inorganic bonding method: the phosphoric acid solution with aluminum hydroxide is made of copper oxide powder in a quantitative mixture, with high bond strength and good wear resistance but poor impact ability and acid and alkali resistance.
Add: TANGHUI INDUSTRIAL PARK, JIAXING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AREA, JIAXING, ZHEJIANG, CHINA
Contact person: Ms. Nancy Yue