Function of transmission system
Transmission system is one of the important parts of electromechanical system. The design of transmission system is to implement mechanism of executive component movement and power requirements as the goal, combined with the output characteristics and control mode of the machine, and choose the proper design of the basic transmission mechanism and its combination, make reasonable matching in motion and power between the engine and the actuator or component execution.
(1) slow down or increase speed, reduce or increase the speed of the power machine by transmission, and drive or decelerate in the transmission system is called reducer or speeder.
(2) the speed change can obtain a variety of output speed under the condition that the speed of the power machine is certain, and this kind of transmission device with variable input and output speed is called the transmission
(3) change the movement movement form form to realize the transformation between the engine and the actuator or component, as will rotate into mobile, swing or intermittent movement, and has certain functional relations between the two.
(4) the distribution of motion and power through the transmission system, a power machine movement, power transformed separately transferred to a plurality of actuators or executed, and set up to determine the kinematic and dynamic relationship between each actuator or component execution.
(5) realize some control functions, such as start, stop, clutch, brake or reversing, etc..
Add: TANGHUI INDUSTRIAL PARK, JIAXING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AREA, JIAXING, ZHEJIANG, CHINA
Contact person: Ms. Nancy Yue